2017 Capitol Connection
Name: 2017 Capitol Connection
Date: March 14, 2017 - March 15, 2017
Registration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Capitol Connection is an event done in collaboration with fellow Polk County chambers that allows our investors the opportunity to head to Tallahassee to speak with our legislative delegation, learn about state government, provide visibility for our chambers and attend the annual Polk County Day reception. 2017 Dates: Tuesday, March 14 and Wednesday, March 15. $500 per person all inclusive.
- Morning bus trip to Tallahassee with continental breakfast
- Welcome luncheon in Senate Office Building featuring appearances from legislators
- Tours of landmarks (Supreme Court, Governor's Mansion (if available), and/or the Old Capitol
- Attend Polk County Days Reception
- Dinner at one of Tallahassee's hot spots
- Breakfast with lobbyists
- Attend Committee Meetings
- Tour of House of Representatives
- Meetings with legislators and cabinet members
- Bus trip home