Have you been interested in learning about full face masks?
What about using it while scuba diving?
Well we are holding a special demo day with the famous Andy Olday, from Naui Headquarters.
He will introduce you to this new experience and you will be able to jump in the pool and try it out!
Top 10 reasons to dive Full Face Masks:
1. Visibility: a FFM has a greater visual field than a traditional mask.
2. Communication: with the addition of an underwater communication system, you can speak to other divers.
3. Security: a FFM’s sturdy multi-strap system means it cannot be knocked off your face while diving.
4. Comfort: no more jaw fatigue from holding a regulator in your mouth.
5. Specialty: add another NAUI specialty to your diving repertoire with FFM training.
6. Accessories: there are lots of neat add-ons to try out with your FFM (lamp, GoPro support, communications…).
7. Protection: a FFM will cover the whole face, protecting it from the elements.
8. Relaxation: a FFM allows you to breath in a normal, relaxed fashion.
9. Versatility: a FFM can be customized for a variety of diving conditions.
10. Warmth: a large percentage of your body’s heat is lost through your head, warm head equals warm body.
Check out this video for more information!
Snacks and drinks provided.
Please RSVP to email@example.com or call the shop at 863-709-9253 to reserve your spot! Hope to see you there.
Automatically enroll in our email list and never miss out! Please follow the link below and click on "sign our waiver" to join.