Notice to Applicant about this Employer: You are applying for a job with an independently owned cooperative member of Ace Hardware Corporation, who operates this Ace Hardware store, not Ace Hardware Corporation. The independent store owner alone is responsible for and independently makes all decisions concerning employment related matters, including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing and scheduling. Ace Hardware Corporation will not receive a copy of any applications submitted for this position, and will have no control over interviews and/or hiring decisions, does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of the independent store owner. If hired, the independent store owner will be your only employer. Ace Hardware Corporation is not the employer for this position. The Ace Hardware trademarks, logos and designs are owned by Ace Hardware Corporation and used by independent store owners under a license from Ace Hardware Corporation.
About Crowder Bros. Ace Hardware: Crowder Bros. Ace Hardware today represents more than 64 years of fine service. The first Crowder Bros. Hardware store was founded in Sarasota, Florida in 1955, opened by John and Chester Crowder. Crowder Bros. Hardware of Lakeland opened in March of 1973. The store was a joint partnership of John K. Crowder and Carroll C. Bud Phillips, Phillips being the active managing partner. Crowder Bros. Ace Hardware of North Lakeland was opened in November of 1996 by Bruce D. Phillips. The success of our business was built on a foundation of fine customer service, competitive prices, and quality merchandise. We hope that you will find Crowder Bros. Hardware an interesting and enjoyable place to work!
General Summary: The primary responsibility for all positions with Crowder Bros. Ace Hardware is to provide amazing service to Every Customer, Every Time!
Sales Associates are responsible for engaging the customer, determining their needs, and projecting requirements.
The Sales Associate will assist in the receiving, stocking, pricing of all merchandise and help maintain a clean and orderly merchandise presentation and overall store cleanliness.
• Assist in creating a positive, professional and safe work environment.
• Assist with receiving, checking in and stocking of merchandise throughout the store.
• Assist with maintaining backstock levels.
• Assist with daily maintenance, orderliness and cleanliness of the salesfloor, stockroom and outdoor merchandise area.
• Assist with providing a clean and orderly salesfloor, including endcaps and ad merchandise.
• Assist with merchandise resets through the store.
• Provide assistance to Department Supervisors, i.e. price changes, special orders.
• Ensure signage is current throughout the store.
• Communicate any Store Support Center issue to Manager for follow up.
• Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales idea to Manager.
• Participate in store meetings.
• Be professional in appearance and actions.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.